Jeffery Taylor, C.P.L. | Mr. Landlord | Chesapeake,VA
* Author of THE LANDLORD’S SURVIVAL GUIDE and THE LANDLORD’S KIT, the bestselling book nationwide on the subject of property management.
* Founder of the MRLANDLORD.COM website, that has over 1,000,000 page views every month, and the most visited Q & A Forum on the Internet by rental property owners where answers and tips are provided by fellow rental owners across North America, professional property managers, CPAs, and real estate attorneys.
* Chief Executive Officer of MR. LANDLORD, INC. – A national property management consulting firm that provides coaching tips to over 100,000 landlords annually and assisting owners with 1 to 1,000 rental units.
* President of Home Rental Publishing – #1 national provider of information and resources for the small rental owner. Home Rental Publishing annually writes and publishes numerous books, reports, home-study courses and publications for rental owners.
* Rental Property Owner – He and his wife have acquired and manage rental properties ranging from single family to apartment communities for over 25 years and have been married for 30 years with two sons whom God has blessed them with.
* Graduate of UCLA, Masters degree work in Communications and has an Honorary Masters Degree in Real Estate Investing.
* Jeffrey’s been interviewed on numerous talk radio and TV shows across the country and he’s been quoted in hundreds of publications, newspapers, and magazines including: appearing several times on CNN, quoted on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, Personal Finance Magazine, Real Estate Journal, Business Week Magazine, and The New York Times.
* Conducted over 1,000 seminars and workshops and he’s assisted thousands of landlords nationwide in increasing their monthly Cash flow and Resident Retention.
Damon Remy | REIBlackbook | Chesterfield, MO
No question, the biggest challenge in today’s real estate market is the lack of inventory. So when everyone else is fighting over MLS, foreclosure, and auction deals, what should you do? Why, get creative, of course.
Damon Remy, founder of REIBlackbook, will share and proven ways of finding and reeling in great deals online and from creative marketing methods offline that most people just aren’t using. Join him and discover:
Steven VanCauwenbergh | Savvy Landlord | Oklahoma City, OK
Steven was raised by his single mother in a one-bedroom apartment in New Jersey. He grew up with one simple dream. He wanted to live in a house. Steven took that dream, rolled up his sleeves, and has purchased more than 130 properties starting from nothing.
Steven is a long-time investor in income-producing properties and has mastered the critical areas of purchasing, financing, renovating and managing real estate. He has authored several books and courses empowering people to reach their goals of financial freedom.
Listen to Steven's radio show at savvyradioshow.com | www.thesavvylandlordbook.com
Thomas Morgan | Wholesaler King | Chattanooga, TN
Thomas Morgan is one of Americas Top Wholesaler. Starting his real estate career he begin with a bank account of $78.90 and a credit score of 522. At 22 Faced with 50,000 dollar of medical bills hitting his credit he knew he had to find a way out.
At a very young age, Thomas could see and sense that the push for real estate was something that he needed to figure out. Thomas was smart of enough to find a mentor that could show him the ropes, Thomas recalls, "One thing that I did different than anyone else was I listened to my mentor and did exactly what I was told and I did it with no debate".
After massive action, Thomas found the keys to wholesaling over 60 properties a year with a one man operation and producing over $1 million. Thomas's accomplishments have been recognized nationally and he now travels for giant names like Rich Dad Education, Legacy Education, and Brick by Brick teaching and inspiring people all across America.
Thomas has found the keys to success and has a mountain of knowledge that he is passionate about sharing. You can see more about Thomas Morgan by following him on facebook.com/ThomasWMorgan