March 8th & 9th 2019 | CHATTANOOGA
Jeffery Taylor, C.P.L. | Mr. Landlord | Chesapeake,VA
* Author of THE LANDLORD’S SURVIVAL GUIDE and THE LANDLORD’S KIT, the bestselling book nationwide on the subject of property management.
* Founder of the MRLANDLORD.COM website, that has over 1,000,000 page views every month, and the most visited Q & A Forum on the Internet by rental property owners where answers and tips are provided by fellow rental owners across North America, professional property managers, CPAs, and real estate attorneys.
* Chief Executive Officer of MR. LANDLORD, INC. – A national property management consulting firm that provides coaching tips to over 100,000 landlords annually and assisting owners with 1 to 1,000 rental units.
* President of Home Rental Publishing – #1 national provider of information and resources for the small rental owner. Home Rental Publishing annually writes and publishes numerous books, reports, home-study courses and publications for rental owners.
* Rental Property Owner – He and his wife have acquired and manage rental properties ranging from single family to apartment communities for over 25 years and have been married for 30 years with two sons whom God has blessed them with.
* Graduate of UCLA, Masters degree work in Communications and has an Honorary Masters Degree in Real Estate Investing.
* Jeffrey’s been interviewed on numerous talk radio and TV shows across the country and he’s been quoted in hundreds of publications, newspapers, and magazines including: appearing several times on CNN, quoted on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, Personal Finance Magazine, Real Estate Journal, Business Week Magazine, and The New York Times.
* Conducted over 1,000 seminars and workshops and he’s assisted thousands of landlords nationwide in increasing their monthly Cash flow and Resident Retention.
Al Williamson | Leading Landlord | Sacramento, CA
Al is a retired professional engineer, full-time real estate investor, author and trainer He began investing in 1996. Al is best known for publicly documenting his quest to create enough ancillary income to cover the 1st mortgage of his eight-unit apartment building (which he accomplished in September 2015). Please note that the ancillary income does not count the traditional rents. This is income above and beyond that. Thanks to the strategies he uses he was able to greatly surpass and retire from his engineering job. He is a proud family man who now spends his days managing and expanding his corporate housing business in Sacramento, California. He is now documenting his quest to develop an additional $10,000 in additional monthly income from rentals he does not even own, through the power of short-term rentals. Al has spoken at prior Mr Landlord events on the topic of AirBnB. Trust me when I say Al has literally grown his business 5 to 10 times in the last 5 years. He has taken his rental-income building strategies to a whole new level and likewise now does AirBnB rentals on a whole new level. And the good news is that Landlord entrepreneurs can do what Al is doing in any state, and develop a massive rental income stream debt free: And he has documented exactly what he is doing as proof and is doing it in the public arena where others are literally watching him doing it. At our Convention he will share exactly how you can triple your passive rental income, replace your 9 to 5 income and massively build up your retirement savings. Less maintenance costs, less headaches, less if any debt and more Cash Flow! Come see what Al is doing like you’ve never seen him before! http://leadinglandlord.com/
Steven VanCauwenbergh | Savvy Landlord | Oklahoma City, OK
Steven was raised by his single mother in a one-bedroom apartment in New Jersey. He grew up with one simple dream. He wanted to live in a house. Steven took that dream, rolled up his sleeves, and has purchased more than 130 properties starting from nothing.
Steven is a long-time investor in income-producing properties and has mastered the critical areas of purchasing, financing, renovating and managing real estate. He has authored several books and courses empowering people to reach their goals of financial freedom.
Listen to Steven's radio show at savvyradioshow.com | www.thesavvylandlordbook.com
Amy Biggs-Lopez | Investor/Flipper/Creative | Clarksville, TN
Born into an entrepreneurial family, Amy Biggs-Lopez began her career in sales at the young age of 8, when she began working with her parents in the family produce business. A Maryland native, Amy has always possessed the energy and drive necessary to succeed in the real estate industry. She purchased her first home at the age of 18. At 22, as she worked to determine her life’s plan, Amy became a reluctant landlord when she transitioned to a career in the United States Army. Returning home at age 30, she found that her tenants had destroyed her home. This was the turning point in her life. As she worked to remodel her home, she realized this could be an area in which she could thrive. At the age of 30, married with two children, Amy successfully flipped her first home.
Currently, a 14 year resident of Clarksville, Tennessee, Amy is an active member in the professional networking real estate groups of REIN, TNREIA, KnoxReia, Oreia, and the local Clarksville Real Estate Meetup. As founder of a rent to own home company RTOHC LLC, a house flipping company Clarksville Property Solutions, LLC and a community revitalization company Historical Treasures Apartments, LLC she has proven herself to be a successful real estate investor specializing in bringing up property values. Using the many advanced strategies she has learned over 23 years in the business acquiring rent to own and multi-unit homes, she has built a solid foundation of clients through her tenant advisory services. Amy embodies integrity, hard work and creative services in every detail of her client’s real estate transaction.
Kurt Philips | Running Creek Properties| Lancaster, OH
Kurt Phillips is a buy-and-hold real estate investor in Central Ohio. Kurt has the practical experience of being a hands-on landlord for 15+ years, and he understands the need to balance time-frames, capital, and cash-flow. As a former UPS employee, he built his real estate portfolio while working the insane hours of a full-time driver. In 2016, Kurt was able to walk away from UPS in order to live life on his own terms and spend more time with his wife and six children. Today, he manages his primarily Victorian homes throughout the Lancaster, Ohio area using innovative technology and business systems. He also supports other local investors through the Lancaster Real Estate Investors’ Group. Kurt, alongside his wife Elizabeth, also provides financial coaching all over the country and has taught numerous workshops on financial literacy and entrepreneurship. Together, they are passionate about helping other families work in unity and earn financial independence through real estate.
You can follow him on FB @runningcreekproperties or see his gallery of work at www.runningcreekproperties.com
Thomas Morgan | Wholesaler King | Chattanooga, TN
Thomas Morgan is one of Americas Top Wholesaler. Starting his real estate career he begin with a bank account of $78.90 and a credit score of 522. At 22 Faced with 50,000 dollar of medical bills hitting his credit he knew he had to find a way out.
At a very young age, Thomas could see and sense that the push for real estate was something that he needed to figure out. Thomas was smart of enough to find a mentor that could show him the ropes, Thomas recalls, "One thing that I did different than anyone else was I listened to my mentor and did exactly what I was told and I did it with no debate".
After massive action, Thomas found the keys to wholesaling over 60 properties a year with a one man operation and producing over $1 million. Thomas's accomplishments have been recognized nationally and he now travels for giant names like Rich Dad Education, Legacy Education, and Brick by Brick teaching and inspiring people all across America.
Thomas has found the keys to success and has a mountain of knowledge that he is passionate about sharing. You can see more about Thomas Morgan by following him on facebook.com/ThomasWMorgan